IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am trying to start my ipad after updating. unfortunately

I am trying to start my ipad after updating. unfortunately I do not remember my password.
please can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.You need to enter your Apple ID and the correct password ***** order to continue using your iPad after the update. Did you forget your Apple ID or only the password?Let me know,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I entered the apple id but have forgotten the password
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
If you know the Apple ID, but don't remember the password, there is a way to reset it.Please type your Apple ID here and I will assist you with resetting the current password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My apple ID is***@******.***
regards david
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information! Are you able to access***@******.*** e-mail address and read new e-mails? If so, I can request the password ***** instructions to be sent there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am using my laptop.so will be able to receive instructions.
thanks in anticipation
David
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Great!I have requested the password ***** instructions to be sent to***@******.*** Please follow them and you should be able to reset the password ***** Let me know if it worked.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro