Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have aToshiba Laptop Model Name C660-223, Serial No.###-##-####. I

Customer Question

I have aToshiba Laptop Model Name C660-223, Serial No.###-##-####.
I have been trying to Boot up using the BIOS Boot Menu, I have 4 options namely:
ODD TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633F
HDD/SSD
LAN
USB
I have recently received from Microsort a Bootible CD designed to give me a new copy of Windows 10. Unfortunately I am unable to reboot the BIOS to upload this new Windows 10.
Can you please help?
John Orlopp
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.insert the disk in the drive close the try and then power off the computer wait for 30 second and power the computer on as soon as you see any display on the screen kee[ tapping on the F12 key which is a one time boot menu. You will see cd/dvd drive in the list then you use the arrow key on the keyboard to highlight it and hit enter and then it will say boot from the cd hit enter again then it will boot to window 10 installation. Let me know how it goes.