Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Please cancel the adobe site on my computer

Customer Question

please cancel the adobe site on my computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem.Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. I will help you fix it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the adobe site was on my computer to download ,I do not require this site and would like to erase this but unable to find out how to do this
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
if you can tell me what operating system you have then i can give you the steps to remove adobe from it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on a windows 7 laptop compouter
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Click on start select the search box and type in add remove then you will see an icon add remove programs click on it then you will see an installed program box look for adobe programs and uninstall it one by one. If you need remote assistance let me know. i can work on it while you watch your screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to do the task in question as I am a novice to computing so will have to get help from home