Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My Kindle screen has gone blank and although it is fully charged

Customer Question

My Kindle screen has gone blank and although it is fully charged I am un able to turn it on
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Kindle.Follow these steps Unplug the charger if its connected to the Kindle.Press and hold down the power button on the Kindle for 45 seconds and do not release it till it pressed down till 45 seconds.Kindle will power off completely as its off wait for 2 mins and the power it back on normally as you do to power it on and it should boot the Kindle just fine.Let me know how it goes.