Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Fsmail.net email address will not open

fsmail.net email address will not open
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know the full email address which is not working, can you explain the problem a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***. We opened an e-mail sent by dropbox. We then started getting telephone calls from customers saying they had received the e-mail that we had tried to open . Every time we try to open e-mail address all we get is an error message e-mail address or password ***** ancorrect
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know when you are available and online i wil help and fix the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am no online
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know when you are available
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Click here Reset the password ***** you dropbox and you will be able to login just fine.Let me know if there is any problem login to dropbox.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried to do that but they have sent an e-mail to re set the password ********@******.*** which we can not open!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have opened drop box using our current log on details. That is not the problem. The problem is we can not open the e-mail address***@******.***. I have been on the internet and plenty of people have had the same problems and have not been able to resolve them!
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you do not have access to fsmail.net email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no you can only access it through orange (now ee} web mail Every time I have tried to log in I get an error message e-mail address or password ***** It would appear once they have stopped you logging on it is impossible to resurect?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please reset your FSMAIL.net password ***** and then you can try the dropbox.Click here to reset fsmail.net password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Every thing you have suggested does not work. We have decided to set up another e-mail address. So do not bother any more.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
if you reset your fsmail.netpassword it should allow you to reset the password. You have placed a question request with us however i am answering your question and not bothering you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but it sends it to the e-mail address which we can not open
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Let me know the time you will be online then we can work on it together and fix it right in front of you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that but***@******.*** is not our account log on just an e-mail address we have. When we try to log on using***@******.*** to log on it does not work. Thank you for your time and effort