Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Our main computer has lists of contact details divided into

Our main computer has lists of contact details divided into groups. We also have a laptop which does not give us the same information. Can you help please. Both are running Microsoft10
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,It should be possible to synchronise the contact list between the two computers.Where is the contact list stored?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On our laptop it is in Contacts which is where it is also stored in our main computer. About a month ago I spoke to Jess who advised me to not sign in on the email page on the main computer. This rectified our problem but the laptop now has the problem that it is not syncing contacts from the main computer. Help
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If you do not sign into the email account then the contacts will not be synced either.What reason were you give for not signing in to email on the main computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK please carry on with the conversation. Thanks