Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Please check my account and payment arrangements. I have

Hi! Please check my account and payment arrangements. I have ordered a book and been told that there is a payment problem. Download cannot be effected. I know the payment bank account is ok.
R J Griffiths
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomethis is for your Kindle correct? As this was not specified
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksCan you reset your password ***** using my link belowClick me to openOnce done, then use this new password ***** it will then be accepted.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you