Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I am having real problems after upgrading from Windows 8 to

I am having real problems after upgrading from Windows 8 to 10 I want to return my laptop to its factory settings but I have lost the CD Rom installation disc, can you help?
Ian
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. You will not need the CD ROM installation disc in order to return your laptop back to Windows 8. You can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the instructions that I typed for you below:- Click the Start Menu and click "Settings"- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”- Choose “Go back to Windows 7? or “Go back to Windows 8.1? option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install. - After that is complete, the computer will reboot and Windows 10 will be gone. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already told you I have lost the installation disc for Windows 8 I need a replacement disc
I said that you don't need the disc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You do on my laptop. I get a message saying that the computer can't find the recovery nvironment please insert disv!!!!!
That means you deleted the recovery environment or there is some other type of fault. Do you wish for me to remote into your system and solve the problems that you are having with Windows 10?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much will this cost me?
It costs $26.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid £19 and have had £31 taken from my paypal account
Okay. The remote costs a small amount more. ($26 USD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So what happens to the balance of £31 ie £12
It remains there. That is the cost for me helping you here. The remote is extra. We don't have to do the remote, if you don't want to. Do you have the Windows Product Key? As long as you have the product code/key, you can download the CD Image from the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7After you download the 'image', which is a cd image, you will need to burn it to a cd. Burn the image as an 'image' or as an 'ISO'. If you need a cd burning application, you can use the one found on the following page: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/download- Once that is complete, you can use the CD to install Windows on the computer. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason
Thank you for your time today. Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page. Rating my help does not cost anything extra.