Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Have been trying to speak to Yogi Logistics - the anti-virus

Customer Question

Have been trying to speak to Yogi Logistics - the anti-virus people you recommend but they never answer their phone. Please ring me about this - I have been trying on and off for days on 0800(###) ###-####as I am getting about a dozen scam emails a day at the moment and don't know why.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sally, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. If your Windows 7 computer is still connected to the internet, can I remotely access it so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sally,Thank you for writing back. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually fix the problem while you watch on your screen.Do you want this remote access option instead?Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sally,How is it going? I am still here if you are still available for the remote session.Jess