Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Samsung NP-RF711-503UK 17.3 Notebook Computer serial number

Samsung NP-RF711-503UK 17.3 Notebook Computer serial number BZTK93BB400081
keyboard generating spurious characters? Using Logitech remote keyboard at the moment.
Any suggestions?
Hi there and welcomeCan you explain exactly which characters it is giving please? Is it giving numbers when you press on some of the letter keys?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a= b=bfg c= d=ceced e= f= fg !!!
When did the problem start?
Michael, it is easier if I connect to your computer and do this instead.Please accept the offer so I can, as opposed to a phone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yce
yes by all means
ok, please accept the offer so we can do this
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you