Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am informed that my c drive may need extra space. How do

Customer Question

I am informed that my c drive may need extra space. How do I delete the correct files ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there David and welcomeFirst, in File Explorer, right click on C drive and select PropertiesHow much space is available still? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I do now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####5nw81n
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting