Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I purchased an Microsoft Assure Plan 19th April 2015 and do

Customer Question

I purchased an Microsoft Assure Plan 19th April 2015 and do not wish to renew for 2016. How do I cancel as I seem to have been round the Microsoft sites with out finding a cancellation site?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still find the set up confusing, nothing seems to be happening?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Have you signed up with Microsoft Answer desk?Do you have any email for the service purchased from Answer desk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don,t know what Answer Desk is
I have an e-mail from 19th April 2015 for the purchase
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
can you copy and paste the email here then i can tell you it from Microsoft or its someone else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have the skill to copy and paste the e-mail. is there no quick way to sort this as I'm getting very stressed with this having just come out of hospital after 7 week, after a serous operation
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
there is a Secure remote assistance service with a small additional charge of $12 would you like me to remote connect and solve the email problem right in front of your screen. Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this cancel the subscription for 2016 and finally clear my problem?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i will be doing a secure remote session and then will cancel the subscription of Answer desk.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
http://http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=889d7f6c-b379-48d3-a616-47b19acf4906
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this mean the plan for 2016 has finally been cancelled and how much has it cost?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
No it has not been cancelled yet. did you click on the remote link i gave and install Elsinore?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting you you from the past 4 hrs since you seem to be offline at the moment. Let me know what time you will be online so that i may assist you this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cannot find the link, is there no way you can do from your end, I have to close today as I'm completely frustrated and exhausted andwill have to go off line until another time.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
What time you would like me to be online early tomorrow. I would be online as you suggest me a UK time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can be online from 09.30 for 1 hour only. I'm very stressed the way what should be a simple task has got so involved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried getting a new pass code for***@******.*** to. When I get a new code and try to sign on I get a message that I'm blocked from accessing the site. Desparate to resolve the matter
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I am online let me know when we can get connected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Monday 4th April is hospital day, so the earliest is Tuesday 5th April between 10.00am to 12.00 noon UK time. Hopefully we can connect and finally resolve the matter.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
That would be absolutely fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I,m able to talk earlier, so is there a way you can resolve the matter from you end as I will be struggling with any links etc having only basic computer use.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm online but has our session finished?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If the session has finished and the query has not been resolved, what do I do now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have solved the query through a 3rd party, so overall I can hardy say I satisfied with your final answer, although I can understand your possible frustration with someone with very basic computer skills.