Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

This is the first time in a week I have been able (from

Hello. This is the first time in a week I have been able (from my PC) to log on to Hotmail(Outlook). This frequently occurs, usually for a day or so at a time. I can log on to Hotmail from my Wiindows phone, and I have no trouble with other websites. I don't want to pay them 7p a minute to listen to music on the Hotmail helpline.
Any ideas why this could be happening? And what to do when it, no doubt happens again?
Miriam ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.can you be a bit specific more in which music software you are asked to pay 7p a minute.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My tel no 0116(###) ###-####
Phone call with secure remote assistance offer has been send please accept it so that i can call and fix it
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I accept it
scroll down this chat page up and down you will see the offer button please click on it.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79d269ba-ff77-4db1-a625-e90208549f87Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Customer hi michelle this sidemichelleclive: i am now connectdmichelleclive: i will take the mouse control now and check the settings on outlookmichelleclive: please enter your passwordmichelleclive: the problem seemed to be with chrome not saving the password *****: i will do a test again to ensure all is working okGuest: OK, but i couldn't get on hotmail via firefox eithermichelleclive: yes that must be because the cache where the passwords are saved was loading the password *****: i will check this in both chrome and firefoxGuest: Ok, maybe, but i HAD A DIFFERENT SAVED PASSWORD ***** WEEK AND ALL THE PREVIOUS TIMES THIS HAS HAPPENEDmichelleclive: will checkmichelleclive: did you change your hot mail password *****: Yes, I did change it, but now I wish I had asked you while the thing was NOT working!michelleclive: i understand..as its working now i will just ensure the saved password ***** ***** correct one..if not will refresh the settings...also in case the problem repeats you can post me a message and i am there to help you on thismichelleclive: ok the settings seem to be fine now on firefox and chromemichelleclive: however in a rare case that it does repeat you can post me a message and i will assist you furthermichelleclive: please open the just answer page and click on accept offer for the phone call and remote service that you agreed formichelleclive: also if this repeats you can post me on this same question page and i will assist youGuest: In view of the problem recurring ( this is not the first time), would it be a better Idea for me to start a gmail email account and have all my hotmail forwarded to it? (POP)?Guest: ie, rather than having to pay for more advice!michelleclive: yes that would be a good option as in that case even if your hotmail stops working intermittently you always have the emails accessible on gmailGuest: Thank youmichelleclive: you are welcomemichelleclive: let me know if you have any more questionsGuest: Not at the moment, thank you. it was fun to watch you using my computer!