Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I have a packard bell easynote LJ71 IT SAYS I HAVE A MEMORY

i have a packard bell easynote LJ71 IT SAYS I HAVE A MEMORY PROBLEM AND TO CONTACT YOU
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can you tell me the exact wording of the message you are receiving as that willhelp in determining the cause of the issue and the steps needed to fix it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Byron it started when i was browsing on the internet. browser is moszilla a bell starting ringing and a warning sign appeared telling me my computor could crash any minute and to contact them. i did so anda man took over my computer to fix it. He wanted to charge me £100 i told him no has i am a pensoner.i did a diagnostic and it told me the problem was in system configuration a lot of my servises were not running and to contact manufacturer for assistance.i do not want to pay monthly only this one off payment could you make sure these payments are not paid every month many thanks Dave
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. A subscription is only optional so don't worry about that. Can we do a screen sharing sessionand I can take a look at the issue?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
David, can you tell me which version of Windows is running on the laptop?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
When you're available to continue please post a reply here and I'll respond right away.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi i am here every one of the last four trxt you sent ne says server cannot be found?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Byron they have already taken £37 pounds off me and i have not solved anything yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I need to get connected. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ec21ff28-e11a-4989-b81c-99c1e4953e0f#
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its asking me to save it but where? is it
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
OK. Here I am.Give me one moment please.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
This number 0***-***-****is the one you'll need to call.It's customer support.Just tell them that you do not want a subscriptionand they'll take care of it.I don't work in billing and can't take care of this directly.And if you could take a moment before leaving to rate the serviceusing the stars at the top of the page then submitit would be much appreciated