Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am using a MacBook Air and trying to make a wireless connection

I am using a MacBook Air and trying to make a wireless connection with a new Epson XP-305 printer. I connected the printer to my laptop to download the software. The new printer is now available on my printer list but is listed as offline. I have been using the WI Fi set up button on the printer but it does not connect to my laptop. Is there anything I can do on my laptop to connect wirelessly to the printer, please?
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes fine
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=462287