Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My kindle reader will not repond to turning on

Customer Question

my kindle reader will not repond to turning on
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Elizabeth. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Try this: hold or slide and hold the power button for 45 seconds and release.Then power on the Kindle.Let me know the result please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
STILL NOT WORKING
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Is there nothing at all displaying on the screen and no response from the power button?I'm trying to determine if there is any power in the battery.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
If the device has been sitting unused for any length of time please put it on the charger for anhour then try to turn it on.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the model number of your Kindle please?Amazon has released 5 generations of the reader so that information would be helpful.