Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

HOW DO I TRANSFER DATA FROM KINDLE FIRE TO HP PAVILION .MY

HOW DO I TRANSFER DATA FROM KINDLE FIRE TO HP PAVILION .MY KINDLE WAS ORIGINALLY MAINLY FOR MY DAILY MAIL AS MY EYESIGHT IS FAILING , CANNOT GET WIFI ,AND MESSAGE SAYS LOW STORAGE.
I HAVE AUDIOBOOKS 452.00.KB
DOCS 328.00 KB , PLUS OTHER ITEMS IN STORAGE .
HOPING YOU CAN HELP ,
MIKE COWEN
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Amazon Kindle tablets come with Kindle Cloud Storage that is limitless. Follow these steps please>Use Kindle Cloud Storage for storing files that you do not use regularly.Only download stuff from the Cloud that you need.Open “Apps” from the menu at the top of the Carousel home pageToggle between “Cloud” and “Device” in the buttons at the top to see where your apps areYou can also Free up space taken by apps’ private dataThe apps that you download on your Kindle take up additional space due to their background services that run constantly. You can remove the extra space taken by these apps by doing the following.Go to Menu by swiping down from top to bottom.You will see options. Tap More.Under More sub menu, go to Device and then Storage.Scroll down to “Apps and Games.” Here you will see how much space apps have taken on your device.Tap on Apps and Games and delete any app that you don’t need to have installed on the device (remember, it is safely stored in the “Cloud” for re-download later!).You can also Connect the device with PC and delete un-needed dataYou can connect Kindle with your HP Pavilion using the mini-USB cable that also charges the Kindle.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!