Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I have a PURE Evoke 3 which has stopped working. Blank screen.

Customer Question

I have a PURE Evoke 3 which has stopped working. Blank screen. I understand the program can be downloaded to the radio through a computer. I would like simple instructions how to do this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. There is an update program for Pure radios, but it is meant to be run on 32-bit computer systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, and so forth. If you don't have a Windows computer that has a 32-bit O.S. installed, it will do you no good. Let me know, and I will advise you further. (Note: to tell whether the computer's Windows is 32-bit, go toControl Panel - System and Security - Systemand see if theSystem Typeis listed as 32-bit (rather than 64-bit.)