Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I can't access my email account and have forgotten the pas

Customer Question

i can't access my email account and have forgotten the password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Valerie, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem email account so that I can check your recovery options?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess it is a hot mail account, which i have tried to gain access to with no success so far. I changed the password ***** week and since then i cannot get on it.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can you please tell me the username part of your hotmail account, the part before @hotmail.com, so that I can check your recovery options?Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide Secure Remote Assistance which is better than a phone call since I can actually fix the problem while you watch your computer screen. Do you want this option instead?Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is vivaciousval2
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Valerie,Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=59a589e1-195c-4a32-bfd4-5b1a04c839042. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it is not a mac computer.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Valerie,Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac? The remote tool I described above is only for Windows. If you are using a Windows computer there, follow the steps to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Valerie,How is it going? Were you able to download and run the tool using the procedures I gave you?Also, I checked your recovery options and you can reset the password ***** your alternate email address. It is hidden or masked like below: [email protected] Do you recognize that email address? Can you still access that email address?