Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  20 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Was on live 1254 when I went back in it started at beginning

Customer Question

Was on live 1254 when I went back in it started at beginning must have 2 accounts the pics r different any idea how to get back in the one I was in first
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
The best way to determine if you have two accounts is by trying to remember if you ever created a slightly similar screen name in the past under the same password. That would be the only way you probably logged on with another account showing you a different picture. Thank you.