Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  20 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I am Violet ****** I received the parcel to day (5) NUVIANTE

Customer Question

I am Violet ********** I received the parcel to day (5) NUVIANTE Advanced Hair Growth Formula and (one) BELlA VEI and you changed me 9.95+108.96 which is very high amount I orderd the half sale price and I don't know £9.95 charged for the INTERNET and you didn't send me the details in the parcel can you explain this for me please ? VIOLET ************
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
You have reached JustAnswer. We are an independent paid support provider. You would not have made your purchase from us. What you would have to do is go to the site on which you placed the order by typing that site into your internet browser. Then log onto your account there and check the order. If you need more specifics, please provide the name of the site and I will do my best to help.