Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I still cant get into my lap top it will not accept a code

I still cant get into my lap top it will not accept a code number in the sign in box it will only
accept a PIN number or PASSWORD ***** sent you this problem this afternoon.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your laptop? Is it new or was it working fine previously?Do you also have a working computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My lap top is HP it is a new one. I have FORGOTTEN my pin number and password
Thank you. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen? If yes, do you currently have access to that email address (on another working computer or on a tablet or smartphone)?Do you also have an (old) computer that is currently working?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
On a working computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix your new laptop's password ***** directly through your working computer for you:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f367dca4-2338-41df-89b6-034b37100894, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/zqzsdly2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Connected, working on issue, thanks.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.