Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I cannot access my kindle fire web site as i dont know the

Customer Question

i cannot access my kindle fire web site as i dont know the password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your Amazon account password? Or is it something else, such as Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wi-fi/wireless password
Thank you. What is the brand / model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please try the following fix:Solution #1:- Please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device to see if there is any network / wireless / Wi-Fi key / passphrase / passphrase there; it is case-sensitive.Note: The internet modem / router device was usually give to you previously from your internet service provider.Solution #2:- If that does not work, and if you have a windows 7 or 8 or 10 laptop (or wireless computer), please try:Click on Start, then click on Control Panel.; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.)Then open Network and Internet / Network and Sharing Center.Then click on your wireless network name on the right of item Connections.Then click on Wireless Properties.Then click on the Security tab.Then select the box at Show characters.Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your network / Wi-Fi / wireless password (it is case-sensitive.)Solution #3:- If that does not work, and if you have a Mac laptop (or wireless Mac computer), please try:Click on Finder, then click on Applications, then open Utilities. Then open Keychain AccessIf needed, select System under Keychains column on the left. If needed, select All Items under Category on the left.Then you'll see your network name on the right column. (It will have a kind of AirPort network password.)Double-click on your network name.Select tiny box at Show password.Enter your Mac administrator's password, and press the Enter key. If you don't have one, just leave it blank and press the Enter key.Then you will see your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** security key (it is case-sensitive.)Solution #4:- You can check with your internet service provider for the wi-fi / wireless password. Or please answer my questions in my previous reply above, then I can help.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.