Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

All of a sudden I can't get into my emails. it keeps asking

all of a sudden I can't get into my emails. it keeps asking for my password. it hasn't done this before and I can't remember my password. please help.
I am sorry to hear that happened. I will be happy to help. What is your email address please ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't receive emails but my address is***@******.***
Okay, thank you. The security question is ...name the last street you lived on?
Sorry, it is name the first street you lived on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that doesn't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you need the name of the street?
Yes, please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pilmuir road
Okay thank you.
I reset the password ***** you. It is one word, pilmuirroad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still not letting me in
okay, what is the error that you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it starts by saying authorizing and then the box which asks for your user name and password ***** up again. the password ***** ***** filled out in dots and when I press ok the same thing just keeps repeating.
okay, >>CLICK HERE<<<then sign in, if it does not ask for your password, click on the account name at the top left of your screen, or click on sign in or sign out.
Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, it lets me into my sky account, but when I click on email it says "redirecting to your inbox, but then just goes back to my sky account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you think that the problem is with sky or windows
okay, that means your sky account and email are working. The problem is a technical error with the yahoo mail servers. It should be resolved shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I have to do anything?
no, the servers will begin working shortly and then you will be able to view your email. Please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks very much
your welcome!