Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have an Acer v5 - 122p Swirtched on to get the following

Customer Question

i have an Acer v5 - 122p
Swirtched on to get the following mesage:
'Default boot device or boot failed
Insert recovery media and hit any key
Then select boot manager ' to choose a new boot device or to boot recovery media'
I dont have the original packaging and this model does not have a disc drive with it anyway.
This is a disaster as i start my degree finals next week and my last major essay for submission is on the computer Help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. Default boot device or boot failed error occurs when the hard drive is crashed or the hard drive is not selected correctly on the computer bios.Try to get into the bios and set it as default settings save changes and exit and let me know if it boots fine or not.