Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have just been given a Kindle (touch screen model) as a present.

I have just been given a Kindle (touch screen model) as a present. I have managed to set it up for Wi-Fi, but now need to create and Amazon account for it. How do I do this (I do not currently have an Amazon account)? and how do I make sure that my Kindle will download purchased books through this account?
D. D.A. Morris
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.To create a new account for Kindle Amazon click on the link given below and follow the steps.\https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId=A1OYOT0ESBAU69
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.