Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

A few weeks ago I lost my wi Fi on my Kindle and you got it

A few weeks ago I lost my wi Fi on my Kindle and you got it back for me which I paid a sum for now it is gone again
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat happens when you try to enable wifi on the Kindle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just checked my Kindle after charging it and the Wi Fi is back .Sorry to have troubled you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Its ok, it may have had too flat of a battery, so always check the battery level first.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you