Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I cant change the channel on ipad to control sky box

Customer Question

i cant change the channel on ipad to control sky box
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Do you have the Sky+ app on your iPad?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I'm using the sling box app and it won't change the channel, I can view it but not control biz frm app
okay, you will need to use the sky=app in order for the remote control function to work on the iPad> please click here to view<<Install the sky+app on your iPad. Then sign in to your Sky+app, you'll see a remote control icon at the right of the top navigation bar. Tap this icon or tap a channel icon in the TV Guide to use your iPad or iPhone as a remote control. Tap on Show Gesture Guide for instructions.Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!