Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I submitted payment to cover the fee -virus protection

I submitted payment to cover the fee for anti-virus protection on 08.04.16, which was accepted and acknowledged. However, I received an email 0n 09.04.16 advising me to update the Account Information on my computer. I regret that I have not been able to do this, despite several attempts.
Could you please advise me how to do this? Douglas Cresswell.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Douglas, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues.Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the validity of the email you received and then perform the necessary updates while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Douglas and welcome.Which anti-virus are you trying to setup? Sounds odd you had to pay for a free anti virus!May I start a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience: 10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=b78d79ec-4c8f-4446-8070-c468a22d5fd1Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin