Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do i get google back as my home page

Customer Question

how do i get google back as my home page
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir in the question you mentioned the operating system as ME could you please re-check and let me know operating system installed in the PC,Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
first time with laptop dont know what to do
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No worries sir,Is this a windows laptop also is it a new one?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
new window 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like you had requested for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide phone support because i am not residing in your location.Is Mozilla Firefox open now ?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I can provide you step by step instruction how to make Google as home page or i can provide remote support so that i can access your PC and do it for you.Let me know which one you prefer?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.