Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

My amazonkindle book will not turn on,I was using it 1 hour

My amazonkindle book will not turn on,I was using it 1 hour ago and turned it off, I have just come back to it, but I cannot get it to switch on.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Please plug it into the charger even if it is fully charged. Wait 10 minutes and then hold down the power button for 60 seconds. Try this up to 6 times and see if anything changes. Sometimes the Kindle can freeze the same way a computer might. If that is what happened this should get it working again. If this did not work reply to me here before rating and let me know what happened when you tried it. If it did work please do not forget to leave a positive rating for my time it is greatly appreciated.