Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I trying to create a dynamic drop down from a database table

Customer Question

I trying to create a dynamic drop down from a database table to show makes and models I got a table called cars with the column makes and id which and a table called car.models with name and id however I followed some videos but at the end nothing is showing no error at all I using wamp and using mysqli with php and ajax and jquery I hope can help
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. Can you send me your source code? Also, do you have this app available online for me to access, or are you working on a local server only?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
local at present I created 2 php files for make and models
I download the jquery.js file and placed in my folder where the files are and linked it in my html file
I also created my drop down js file and linked it to html file so I can use it
I followed some tutorials but failed to see the error
this is what happens when you leave technology for a long time and come back to it
I using wamp server tried xamp both use mysqli so using this with php and ajax and jquery thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I just remembered the last time I tried connecting it kept crashing instead I have attached the files if they can be fixed would be great thank you
I see your request for remote assistance, but this problem could be difficult for me to solve that way. For a number of different reasons, I would need access to an internet accessible server, and the remote connection will tie up your PC until the work is finished, which could take some time. I will opt your question out to other experts that may be able to assist you more. Thanks.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam