Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My kindle has lost all its data and is saying that it is not

Customer Question

My kindle has lost all its data and is saying that it is not registered
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When you register again, i.e., when you enter your email address and your Amazon account password, what happens? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cb680712-e854-4bf4-b280-be208cf57d60, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.