Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have a Hotmail account which has been changed to Outlook

I have a Hotmail account which has been changed to Outlook but I can not find some important email messages
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anthon, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you saying that you are still able to access your Hotmail account but you have emails missing?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOt exactly .
I have an email account with Hotmail ,Microsoft have changed it to outlook. com . I had to set up a new address . I have emails on the Hotmail address which I can not find
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are the emails on the Hotmail address?Does that mean you will have detail of all secure info
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=45dbce4d-75e1-48fe-bc40-6f3dc163bc732. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. Your email issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your Hotmail account is now recovered.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess