Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I cannot get my BT emails and my computer displays Internet

I cannot get my BT emails and my computer displays Internet explorer has stopped working.
Can you advise how to rectify this.
Many thanks.
Ray ************
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome RayPlease do the following in Internet ExplorerClick Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet OptionsClick on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.Than click the Advance Tab and click ResetThen restart the computer and check if you still have the issue I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you