Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Acer predator computer. Xplane 10 flight system, Go flight

Customer Question

Acer predator computer. Xplane 10 flight system, Go flight panels "GF45"and "GF46"
Some "USB3" connectors will not power panels. I have installed the "Plugins" for this flight system.Panel "PF8" works installed in "front USB" Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Computers comes with 6 to 8 usb ports on it however they are of all different versions however you will have to determine the correct port to run the correct version of device which compatible with each other.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
USB 1.1 - USB port name will include "Universal Host" within it (will not include "Enhanced" in the name)
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
USB 2.0 - USB port name will include "Enhanced" or "Enhanced Host" within it (may also include "Universal Host" in the name)
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
USB 3.0 - USB port name will include "USB 3.0" within it
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
USB 2.0 was introduced in 2001. If your computer was built before 2001, it is likely that it has USB 1.1 or 1.0 ports.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you have to make sure about the panels which is not powering up can be connected to the other ports to check the compatible usb port then it will power up.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is happening?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you telephone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does anybody read these?