Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I need to update my account details

Customer Question

I need to update my account details
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which "account" are you referring to? Is it an email account? Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The account details are for my Amazon Kindle under the name of Jean Christina Whitehouse. Kindle requested I update and I thought that was what I was doing for Amazon. I find it strange that they gave me your details to do it. please let me know if you are able to do it for them. Regards Chris
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean,Thank you for writing back with that information.Did you receive the request to update through email? And did it mention about some deadline regarding the update?Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, I have resolved the problem by contacting Amazon Kindle and have changed my account details. As I explained I thought that I was doing that when I was given you to contact. So thanks nothing else required. Cheers Chris