Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can't get into Hotmail and tried many times yesterday.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please Maureen, what exactly happens when you try to access your account? What actually goes wrong?Please let me know.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank youCan you go to www.teamviewer.comClick on Download in the middle of the pageDownload and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connectDo not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connectThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are you doing, nothing is happening?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting Maureen for you to do the instructions I gave you so I can connect please.I will repeat the instructions again as it appears you may have missed them Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm really struggling with this. Can you call me please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to at the moment but try this, it may be easier for youClick this link, click I agree and run the file pleasehttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c84f2b82-e010-4602-826e-626b390e18a2