John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Can't access to my Hotmail email via chrome - error 0x85050041

Customer Question

Can't access to my Hotmail email via chrome - error 0x85050041 nor the internet explore
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Are you sure you are opening Hotmail using chrome web browser or are you using an email app to open Hotmail?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am before i do remote support could you please let me know whether this is a windows 10 PC or not ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The system is windows 10 and normally opening either directly from my toolbar shortcut or internet explore which is not working
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.I will give you the remote support link in a moment.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d3b48643-0f78-41a1-b83d-c5d43db85da0# ***** will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.