Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Or reason unknown, I was logged out of my account, Everything.

Or reason unknown, I was logged out of my account, Everything. Now I cannot r-enter my e-mail login. I am using the same login as I hadbefote and the same I use on sky. It will not accept the e-mail address/Password.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?Do you mean you cannot access your email account? Or do you mean Skype account? etc.?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The message reads "Unable to set up account! My account is with Sky?Yahoo, Windows 10, okay
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3a80acdc-5c1c-4d1a-9f38-f8ddb64ed57d, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3a80acdc-5c1c-4d1a-9f38-f8ddb64ed57d, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.