Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cannot access any file on my Toshiba laptop Satellite C50

Customer Question

I cannot access any file on my Toshiba laptop Satellite C50 A 1CK. After signing in and having my password ***** I can go no further. A trap across the screen for the last 3 days! says"Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it next time you sign in" Please help
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
sounds like a OS glitch. Can you please unplug it from the wall, and if there is a battery on the bottem, take it out so its fully power cycled, and then put b attery back in, and plug it in, and boot.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
If the battery is internal, then leave it un plugged and on, and make sure its 100% dead before plugging in.