Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I bought this computer and was given a free Microsoft account

Customer Question

I bought this computer and was given a free Microsoft account but I cant get I to activate can you please hlp me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Margaret. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can we do a screen sharing session and I can help you directly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to secure remote assistance as I cant afford it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand why I cant get the account opened and now have to pay to get it corrected as it is brand new
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
No extra charge. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7a8ade42-5f41-4ef7-b1c8-dee520269a7d#
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it wont let me it says there is a problem with paperwork
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Are you on the new computer now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes but can go on another one
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Open your email on another computer. Open the latest email from JustAnswer. Inside the email, click the View Responselink. It will return you to this page.Once on this page follow the instructions above to get us connected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not received an email
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
On this computer that you're on now, when you click the link I posted above does it take you to the page that saysJoin your Secure Remote Assistance Session ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't appear to be able t gt remote connection phone number is *****
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I'm unable to make international calls at this time. Go to www.teamviewer.comclick Download TeamViewer and install the free program.Select Basic installation for Personal/Non-commercial useOnce the program is installed, open it.You'll see numbers for Your ID and Passwordsend me those numbers and I can connect to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
123 456 789
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Close that window. That's an add. Look behind it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Are you using Windows 10?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't know what windows are on this computer as I haven't been able to load windows
I have windows 10 on my other computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
If you've installed Teamviewer, open the program from your programs list.When it opens, you'll see numbers for Your ID and PasswordI need those numbers to connect to you.Once the program is open please don't close it.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
The Teamviewer page looks like this (see attachment)
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I just tried calling you. After several rings was told all circuits are busy.My number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just connected to other computer the remote id is 225 136 735
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
thanks. I need the password ***** well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
maggiebug
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I need the Teamviewer password ***** below Your ID
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** 5083
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5083
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
With Teamviewer open, it will look like this (see attachment below)On the left side of the page it shows Your ID and PasswordPlease send me those numbers from your Teamviewer screen.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
https://products.office.com/en-us/download-back-up-restore-microsoft-office-products
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7e900932-8d7d-401f-8e68-2bfc003e8447
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok it is m8nrt-q93rd-63xgr-h69q8-k73rj
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am back online byron
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I'm here. One moment. Go ahead and plug the flash drive in to the laptopand let me have the TeamViewer numbers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
team viewer nos ID 533 955 338 4167
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Teamviewer's not working on my end. Go ahead and close it.From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c6a89a6a-6066-4216-88d1-8829f77cfb84
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Margaret. You on now?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please reply when you are available. I have news from Microsoft.I've been unable to get through to you on the phone.