Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I HAVE LINE DRAWING IMAGES on excel spreadsheet which

HI
i HAVE LINE DRAWING IMAGES on excel spreadsheet which I would like to convert into file type suitable to upload to my website, is this possible?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Well the best image file type for the internet is JPEG.....it was developped specifically for image files on the internet..So, open the file so you can see the whole thing on your screen......then do a screen grab (screen capture) then open it in MSpaint, and crop out the background stuff..Then SAVE AS a jpeg file....then upload..Done..Thats what i would do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** me through the steps require to do screen capture, then I need to download MSpaint and thereafter I should be ok with cropping and saving

If you like...i can connect to your computer (called a REMOTE SESSION) , and give you a hands on tutorial of how you can do this.Are you up for this?
If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8, or Windows 10....you can use the snipping tool, and screen grab ONLY what you want, instead of the entire screen.This is important, because by using the snipping tool, you no longer need to use MSPaint to crop out the un needed portion of the screen capture, because the snipping tool only grabs what you want, by using an outline that you configure..To find the snipping tool on your computer.....just hit the start button, and then type snip, the snipping tool should show up for you to click on, and it will open.