Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

I keep getting a window pop up saying fix windows errors and

Customer Question

I keep getting a window pop up saying fix windows errors and gone into services on my computer and a lot of the services have stopped including windows defender is there any way it can be checked by you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Go here and under the Free Trial column click on Download then run it and it will scan for problems and remove them:https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/
OK using the computer that has the issue, go to the link below and click on Join your Session then allow the app to run, then look for my messages on your screen: http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/?Session=39dd59e4-2519-4596-ae04-b2abfe4fd941
I just got connected and then it went off did you close the application?
Hopefully you are clean now. I canceled the remote session so you can throw out the ScreenConnect app you downloaded. Good Luck. You can get me again here: askmikethemacmedic.comPlease note we get paid the same no matter how long it takes to solve your issue, so bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike was excellent and sorted my computer for me I will certanly use this service again if I have any problems