Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

My name is ***** ***** I have got 4 T1 1TB SSDs and 4 T3

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I have got 4 T1 1TB SSDs and 4 T3 2TB SSDs. on one of my T3 2TB SSD I have lost password, disk is still empty, but I cannot unlock it. How do I reset password ***** disable the security.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
-
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung T3 2TB SSD manual states that Samsung online support can reset security so I need instructions what to do please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
"If you forget your password, the T3 can be restored to factory settings via an online service by the Samsung Service Center. However, all user data will be lost in the process."
Thank you very much for the clarification. You may locate the nearest Samsung Service Center on the following page: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/locator/asc_locator.jsp If you wish, you can contact them online at the following page: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/index.jsp?param= I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"