chrisaw
chrisaw, DevOps Manager
Experience:  DevOps Manager with over 10 years experience in the DevOps and IT field.
58355812

Why is unknown error appearing every time I try to delete trash

Customer Question

Why is unknown error appearing every time I try to delete trash on my tablet?
Category: Computer
Expert:  chrisaw replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Could you clarify what operating system your tablet is running? Also - are you seeing this when trying to empty the Trash / Recycle bin on the operating system itself or within an application (Outlook, for example)? Thanks! Christopher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it's either Google or Windows or btinternet. Sorry haven't clue, am elderly academic, thoroughly confused.
Also, I've deleted lot of emails. Went to list of items on left (inbox, sent etc), clicked on little padlock beside Trash, message flashes up Unknown Error. Also in background American type "mail box" flap open saying Waiting for emails? Never seen that before. Think am ready for a Home for the Terminally Bewildered!!!!!
Expert:  chrisaw replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, In order to remotely connect to your computer and take a look at this - could you please install the following client? http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=06cea995-3b5b-45c3-ac1e-b1c01e4314e4 This will allow me to connect to your computer and see what you're seeing. That should allow me to diagnose and hopefully resolve this issue! :) Thanks, Christopher
Expert:  chrisaw replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Just checking to make sure you aren't having any problems installing the remote assistance client? I'm not seeing your computer as connected to the session yet. Thanks! Christopher