Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am having problems trying to get onto windows and my emails

hi I am having problems trying to get onto windows and my emails I am running windows 7
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you use any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your emails? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I use windows
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=248f6ac5-f743-4b8e-98cb-3f4775fbe5c8On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) If you face any issues with downloading/opening the remote file, please be sure to reply back using the box below.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please accept my apologies; I inadvertently closed out the earlier session. Please open up the following NEW remote link now:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=746d9467-ea4c-4e31-ae9c-dafd48b6a5ba
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please accept my apologies - I got inadvertently disconnected from your screen while replying to you on the chat window. Let's do this now:
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please add this page to your Favorites for now, and see if the issue resolves itself within the next 12 hours or so. If you are still unable to access your emails using Windows Live Mail after that, please reply back on here and we will continue further. This will also allow me time to look up detailed info about this issue; I'll keep you posted on this page. Thank you.