Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have just been given a Kindle as a present and am having

I have just been given a Kindle as a present and am having some problems getting access to the books. When I go to log into the WIFI it is not recognising my password.
My network name is***** 2.0a and the nearest one I can get is BT Home Hub 2-gspj.
Can you help please
Ta Audrey
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeOn your BT Hub you will see the name of your network, this is the one you need to join to.Also on the BT hub you will see wireless key or security key, this is the password ***** enter (exactly as it is listed so capitals where it says capitals).Do this and it should then connect.Let me know please how you go.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that it has worked, do I have to use this password ***** time I want access?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, it will remember it from now on.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you