Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am trying to download pictures from my camera to my laptop

Customer Question

I am trying to download pictures from my camera to my laptop without success (I have not had this problem before) My camera is switched on in DSC mode
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bob, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the exact make and model of your camera?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fugifilm finepix a202
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. When the camera is connected to the computer using a USB cable, do you see the extra drive in My Computer which represents the camera?