Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My son bought a game computer mortal combat x, he was

My son bought a game for his computer mortal combat x, he was unable to play it as there was a problem with steam, he wanted to buy Sims 4, can you tell me if steam is required to play this on PC
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello George and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.You can play with Mortal Kombat X on steam - perhaps your computer needs some maintenance which I can do for you via a remote session.If you want a good program to clean up your computer of errors, take a look here:Click to view linkRegarding the Sims 4, you don't need Steam for it to work as it is an independent game.If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I'll be here if you need to ask me anything else regarding this issue!